To perform the overview and scrutiny role in relation to matters within the responsibilities of the Portfolio Holders for:-
· The Leader
· The Deputy Leader – Legal and Democratic Services
· Finance & Information Technology
· Corporate Property
· Environment and Land Management
· Human Resources & Customer Services
· Health, Parking & Community Safety
Including cross cutting issues and issues relating to external authorities and agencies and their services.
Also within the remit of this Committee will be:-
· Monitoring of the Corporate Delivery Plan;
· Setting performance targets and monitoring performance indicators;
· The scrutiny of the draft Capital and Revenue Budget;
· Councillor Call for Action (Minute No. 546/5/09).
· Crime and Disorder Issues raised under the Police and Justice Act 2006 and the operation and effectiveness of the Crime and Disorder Reduction Partnership and Community Safety Partnership Strategy (Minute No. 546/5/09).
The ability to refer matters to the Audit Committee
for their consideration (Minute No. 105/7/09)
Note: The Audit Committee has a similar provision to refer matters to the Overview and Scrutiny Committee
· Considering petitions requiring Officers to be held to account and reviewing the Council’s response to all petitions
Support officer: Clare Ricketts telephone: 01233 330491. email: email@example.com